Very Narrow Aisle Equipment
Davcon is the main Irish and UK distributor for Magaziner Larger und Fördertechnik, the German manufacturer of Very Narrow Aisle Man Up Turret Machines.
Magaziner has been producing custom built performance forklifts for narrow aisle warehouses since 1975. The EV-Series is a quality built Vertical Order Picker designed for special applications. The modern EK-Series Very Narrow Aisle Turret Truck incorporates order picking along with unit load handling. Both vehicle Series are based on Magaziner’s broad industry wide experience of narrow aisle man-up vehicles. Since 1970 Magaziner has delivered thousands of vehicles to customers all over the world.
More productive use of available warehouse space when compared to alternative solutions.
What are the main benefits of Magaziner Very Narrow Aisle Forklifts?
- A forklift designed specifically for your application.
- 7 base models with lifting capacities of 1100kg to 2000kg up to 18 metres.
- More productive use of available warehouse space when compared to alternative solutions.
- Man rises with the pallet at all times, significantly reducing the possibility of load damage and turning each pallet position into a potential pick face.
- Wire guidance on board truck as a preference - completely removes the chance of racking damage.
- A wide range of available capacities and heights - not a one size fits all approach.
- 2 stage mast supplied as standard (3 stage also available) - added driver comfort at height.
- 3 point stability - Magaziner man up equipment can operate in conjunction with floors that are specified below super flat.
- Serviceability and reliability - many customers operate just one narrow aisle machine for an entire warehouse, experiencing minimal downtime.
- Options - we can offer a wide array of personalised options and any solution that any other manufacturer offers.
We have a number of customer case studies in conjunction with some of our major customers to demonstrate just a few of the major advantages that Magaziner machinery could bring to your operation. Please contact us directly for further information.